Saturday, August 14, 2021

Aug 3 – Day 93 Petersburg to Sokolof Island

Aug 3 – Day  93    Petersburg to Sokolof Island

 

Magic at dock in Petersburg

 

The fleet left early this morning so the docks were empty

 

Glen went over to Tonic to help them with some maintenance and repairs this morning while I worked on things on Magic.   I also did a bit of research within the NSP and called one of my friends from Mt Southington and heard that he knew Brian's dad, Bruce, and Roy (uncle) from his early days patrolling.  He had some really nice things to say about both, which I passed on to Brian, who was thrilled. It is indeed a small world.

 

We then made a quick trip to the store for some fresh veggies and a couple other items.  The store van picked us up at the dock and transported us to and from the store.  Great customer service.

Once back aboard we headed out traveling south through Wrangle Narrows and ended up anchoring in the west bay of Sokolof island, which is very protected.  


No comments: