Friday, June 17, 2022

Day 31 - June 15 Blair Inlet to Higgins Passage

Day 31 -  June 15   Blair Inlet to Higgins Passage

It’s not raining.  Crab pots checked ….. no luck.  Of course no luck, there are Otters in the area.  If you see an Otter you will not see a crab.

 

 

Nelsea looking good

 

Today is Glen’s birthday …. Maryann sent him the following B-D message/card.   Perfect

 

 

The day was spent doing odds and ends.

I had a conference call which lasted about 2 3/4 hours so knowing that it would be a long one we scheduled dinner for 7:30 instead of 7.   My call went a bit long so I was late to dinner.  Oh well, I was not too late for dessert.   Trying to keep baking a secret I sent a recipe and all the ingredients over to Chris so she could do my baking today.   We had a Pumpkin Dump Cake, it was yummy.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: