Sunday, June 12, 2016

June 3rd - after the fact

June 3 – after the fact.

Glen went to Ketchikan to pick up Nicole in Nellie.  High winds, high seas, and raining.   They skipped going to the grocery store as that would have meant a couple block walk in the rain and starting their trip soaking wet.   According to Nicole, I would not have liked the trip back.   LARGE waves and being tossed around like a cork.   They were soaked with both salt and rain water by the time they got to the big boats.  Nicole likes rollercoasters like her father so they did fine.   I’m glad (and so are they) that I was not on that crossing. 

 

June 3 – Cruise ship oops!  

 

Okay it was likely wind related.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWKm6oCDfA0

 

Reportedly about 2 million dollars damage to the dock.  

Gale force winds in Ketchikan.   Not sure if Glen was able to get back to Ketchikan to pick up Nicole.   I’ll find out soon enough.

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN! 

 

June 1-2 no blog postings.

 

No comments: