Thursday, August 21, 2008

Garrison Bay to West Sound, Orcas Island

Day 102 – August 20

I was up early as usual. At 7:00 am it was both sunny and raining. Interesting weather, I hope the sun wins the morning battle for the kind of day we’ll have.



About 10 am the crew was ready to go for a dinghy ride around the bay. Glen played tour guide and I stayed back to try to get some work done for the blog and home front stuff on the computer. I haven’t been able to connect to the internet since Campbell River about a week ago so I’m out of sync.



We spent the day touring through the islands. We stopped in Deer Harbor for lunch, and or course Ice cream.

We anchored in West Sound of Orcas Island. The sun never fully won the battle today. There were intermittent showers during the day and evening.

No comments: