Day 7
May 17 – Sunny morning, and lazy morning. Went and pulled the shrimp traps but only got 5 in one trap. High tide at 10:30 and we’re over the falls and into the lagoon. It goes on forever so we only explored half. We’re heading for Shearwater today so off we go. Stopped by Namu to see what a fishing village ghost town looks like. Guess what, it has broken buildings and docks but there were signs of life when 3 people came out and waved. There were some newer looking signs that said moorage and fuel so we might stop by again on the way back just to see. Didn’t see Namu the killer whale’s mom and dad either.
Headed for Shearwater via Lama passage arriving about 6:00
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Magic Moments Crew--Liz and Glen! We hope you are having the time of your lives. Hmm...I heard you took over 200 movies. Hopefully the scenary and the company take up most of your time. I wanted to thank you for one of the most awesome surprises of my life--my national appointment. I was so blown-away that I cried the rest of the night. I still get emotional and have tears in my eyes as I write this to you. I can't thank you both enough for the support and friendship that has been shown to me and my family. This was definitely a huge milestone moment for me and something I will hold precious in my heart and mind for always. With so many demands on my time with family and work, I never thought I could obtain this honor. I also wanted to say a huge thank-you for the lovely card!! It meant so much and especially knowing how crazy it was before you left to remember me with a card. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Miners. Please travel safely and enjoy the quite, solitude (maybe), and the ability to take the journey of a lifetime. Godspeed friends and all the best for a wonderful adventure!
Hugs, Lori, Randy and Gianna
p.s. Gianna wants to know if you have seen any whales?
Post a Comment