September 18 Hemming Bay day two
Football Sunday Number 2
About 2am I heard talking and went up to look. The sailboat must have had a problem as they were out on deck in the rain, pulling their stern line, and the anchor and trying to reset. I was about to call out to them and have them simply come tie to us, when they, after about 3 tries, found a spot and got their anchor to hold. I went back to bed about 3am. Voices in the night aren’t what one likes to hear.
The day was spent being sloths, watching football and not much else. Okay I did a bunch of NSP work on my computer getting ready for the fall/winter of ski patrol activities.
After football and dinner, we watched some TV … Yep real TV other than football on the Sea Life’s Sat TV system. No cell phone or internet service available but the Sat TV worked. Eventually we’d had enough and called it a night.
Oh it rained most of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment