Aug 27 – Fillmore Bay to Prince Rupert
Reportedly it was a sunny day again. The Thomas crew went for a dinghy ride exploring Willard Cove in the morning to see what Willard could claim. Exploration done, we pulled out headed for Prince Rupert Canada. Apparently there were lots of whale sightings, including breaching today and not many photos taken.
I managed to get up after we docked in Prince Rupert. Feeling a bit better but not human yet. I may send Glen back to school for nursing school, his idea of nursing is to turn on a movie and leave the room. Oh and to turn on another movie (very loud) upstairs so he could not possibly hear anyone calling.
At some point today both Willard and Glen had their beards sucked back in or shaved off. Not sure when or where meaning there are no pictures. They are both happy now. Their rule is – no shaving in Alaska.
Checked in with customs by phone, very easy to work with.
Glen went and had a Spaghetti dinner on Sea Life while I stayed back on Magic.
No comments:
Post a Comment