Day 73 – July 22
We had a great evening relaxing, and visiting with other boaters last night. Some headed south, and some headed north.
I was up and out early this morning. The entire harbor was fogged in. Very errie but pretty. I took a walk (at 6:30 am) on the docks and then up on shore. Not many people up and out this morning.
The Eagles were waking up and doing their morning stretching and cleaning.
There was a deer in the grass very close to the marina. She was very calm and unafraid as she munched on dew covered grass.
She walked to within about 20 feet of me before I decided to leave the area.
It was about 9am before the fog really cleared and the marina came to life. The sun is shining today. Glen’s up and out by 9:45am, he is definitely in vacation mode. It’s time for him to start washing the layers of now crusted salt off Magic.
No comments:
Post a Comment