Saturday, July 16, 2022

Day 59 July 13th Port McNeil

Day 59  July 13th   Port McNeil

Todays are to get some ‘household’ things done and then I (Liz) will be traveling with several others back home for a few days.   “Vacation from Vacation” LOL.    Nelson’s, Miner’s, Diane, and I will all be flying home via Seaplane today, and then coming back up here on Sunday.   We each have something that needs attention at home.  

Glen, Willard, Pam and Rick will stay up here bouncing around from place to place playing while the rest of us go home.   Who only knows what kind of trouble they will get into while we are gone.

Flight home was good.  Left Port McNeil at about 2:30pm and touched down in Renton just before 5:00pm.   We had a tail wind.   It was a sunny day so the views were great. 

 

Getting ready for takeoff

View from the back

Almost home coming into Seattle.

 

Shawn picked me up and took me back to his house.  Then I went on to my house.  Visited with the girls – Nicole, Kristen, and Drea are living there while Kristen recovers from her accident on Mt Rainier July 4th.   She broke both legs requiring surgery, several broken ribs and misc. bumps and bruises.  The ramp that Chris and Nicole built to get Kristen and her wheelchair from our carport to the front porch works great.   I’ve wanted a bridge over that entry since we bought the house.  This might just be the prototype to set that desire into a reality.

 

  

 

No comments: