Thursday, September 9, 2021

Sept 9th - Day 129 - Nanaimo



Sept 9th – Day 129 – Nanaimo

We headed out and motored south, pretty uneventfully. But I wore my bracelet as I did not want another day of stomach issues. We pulled into Nanaimo at about 2:30pm and anchored off Newcastle island.

We went into town to get off the boat for a walk and visited a couple stores and got ice cream cones. Then back to the boats. The weather was sunny and warm. Shortly thereafter we headed over to the ‘Dinghy Dock Pub’ for appy’s and a beverage, took the board with us to play some cribbage, and eventually had dinner, and then back to the boats. Fall is here as the ‘dew had dropped in’ making things damp. Willard and Diane called it a night and Glen and I watched a movie before calling it a night. The evening was calm and water reflective.

There is a fall crispness in the air.

 

 

 

At anchor in Nanaimo

 

Dinghy Dock Pub

 

Moon over town

 

Lights of Nanaimo

Dinghy Dock Pub

 

 

 

No comments: