Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Sept 8th – Day 128 - Henry Bay

Sept 8th – Day 128 - Henry Bay



It’s raining again, and raining hard, so I did not get up as early as normal this morning.

By 7am m/v Esprit d’ Four had already pulled out of the bay. Clearly the barn is calling them toward the border.

We cruised down to Henry bay / Comox and anchored at about 3:15pm. The water had started out smoothish but with the tide change and winds for the last 4 miles, it kicked up a bunch. I had to put my bracelet on but still felt every bump.

Willard, Diane, and Glen went to the beach for a walk, it was low tide so there should be tons of sand dollars, little snails, and other low tide creatures on the tide flats. I really like this beach, but alas I had a conference call at 4 pm so going to the beach and getting back in time for the call was out of the question.









It was a windy and bumpy evening and night. We had dinner on Sea Life tonight and the watched another movie.

No comments: