Thursday Day 110 – August 28
Today we head to Longbranch. We will be with about 25 other Roche Harbor Yacht Club boats and about 60 people for an extended weekend of fun and frolic. If we missed anything this summer it was spending time on the water with our yacht club friends.
As secretary and newsletter editor and publisher for the club this also meant that I had to pass some of my duties off to others. I thank and owe Jeff Kroeller our Rear Commodore for helping by taking the minutes at the monthly board meetings, in addition to his own duties. Dave and Linda Leonard and our daughter Nicole were very helpful with the newsletter. I produced the document for each issue and then emailed the file to them for printing and mailing which is no easy or fast task.
By 4:30pm Off Piste, Miner’s Debt, and Magic Moment were anchored and tied for the weekend.
I likely will not be doing any posting this weekend as I’ll be too busy playing. But I will try to get something posted as we end this adventure at the end of the weekend.
Humm, it appears that we don’t have internet connectivity in Longbranch, so I’ll have to post this later after the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment